Watchmen Soundtrack 12” Picture Disc now available!
MCR Kid
2009-02-10 18:57:13 UTC
Hey everybody. I’ve just learned that My Chemical Romance have put up
the limited edition 12" picture disc of their contribution to the
soundtrack for the upcoming WATCHMEN movie. It’s a cover of the Bob
Dylan original "Desolation Row" and has artwork from the film. This is
MUST HAVE for die-hard fans of one of the greatest graphic novels of
all time - THE WATCHMEN! You can pre-order now for a discounted price
at:

www.mychemicalromance.com

or

www.becausesoundmatters.com
Los Gabbos
2009-02-18 20:38:10 UTC
So I saw the "Watchmen" picture disk vinyl, with Desolation Row and a
part of the score, for sale at HOT TOPIC! It looked amazing so I
bought it and am happy to report it sounds as good as it looks. A
quality addition to my collections no doubt.