A BIG thank you to you all :-)
CoolAsLife
2005-11-29 19:27:26 UTC
A couple of weeks ago I posted a message about an iPod offer.
I and a lot of other people thought it was a scam. But guess
what - I've only just gone and taken delivery of a brand new,
boxed and sealed 30gig black iPod, that can store pictures and
video too. This really bowled me over and I was totally
surprised! So this is a BIG thank you to everyone that
supported me and signed up. I hope your iPods arrive soon as
mine did.

Due to the terms and conditions I can only receive one iPod
and can't place multiple orders - so there's no other reason
or benefit to me by posting this message.

For those of you that were sceptical - believe me when I say -
"So was I!", but trust me - it really works! When the iPod
turned up at work and my colleagues saw it they were all well
impressed. Especially when I told them that it retails at approx
£250 and it only cost me about a tenner! The envy on their
faces was a real treat :-)

For those of you that missed out - here's the deal :

1) Go to http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22387572
2) Sign up and take out an offer
3) Refer 5 friends who also sign up and take out an offer
4) Claim your iPod!

A word of advise - Please do read the terms and conditions of the
offers. The 2 DVDs for a tenner offer, has a clause in the T&Cs
that states that you have you purchase further items. Make sure
you choose an offer that has a low single fee (around £10) with
no repeat payments.

Best of luck everyone! For those of you that have already signed up,
I hope this post gives you some encouragement. I have written a
short blog as to how I did it, how long it took, what to look out
for etc. Anyone interested in my ramblings then just drop me a
line at ***@gmail.com

The company that does the iPod offer is also doing a digital camera
offer - needless to say, I'm signing up to that one too! :-)

Laters

CoolAsLife
Steven de Mena
2005-11-29 20:03:50 UTC
Do you actually believe there is ONE person on this earth who believes this?
Matthew B. Tepper
2005-11-29 20:45:44 UTC
Post by Steven de Mena
Post by CoolAsLife
Due to the terms and conditions I can only receive one iPod
and can't place multiple orders - so there's no other reason
or benefit to me by posting this message.
Do you actually believe there is ONE person on this earth who believes this?
Evidently Mr. & Mrs. "Freeman"'s moron son believes so.
I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made. ~ FDR (attrib.)
CoolAsLife
2005-11-29 20:48:11 UTC
I've just posted a thank you note to everyone that helped me get an iPod.
Those people are the 'Believers'

I've also had to reply and correct four other people tonight who also share
your blinkered scepticism.

What would it take for you to eat your own words?
Matthew B. Tepper
2005-11-29 21:22:37 UTC
Go away, multilevel marketing spammer. You are not wanted here.
I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made. ~ FDR (attrib.)
Richard C.
2005-11-29 21:34:06 UTC
=============================
You are a fool!
CoolAsLife
You are a fool!
Matthew B. Tepper
2005-11-30 00:44:52 UTC
Post by Richard C.
You are a fool!
While I'm glad to see you back, Richard, there's no reason to waste any
further effort on this multilevel marketing spammer.
I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made. ~ FDR (attrib.)
Poldie
2005-12-06 00:39:59 UTC
Post by Steven de Mena
Post by CoolAsLife
Due to the terms and conditions I can only receive one iPod
and can't place multiple orders - so there's no other reason
or benefit to me by posting this message.
Do you actually believe there is ONE person on this earth who believes this?
Wired.com covered a similar scheme a year or so ago:
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

I'm not bothered enough to want to check if it's the same people behind
it, but it's possible the OP isn't trying to scam anyone here.
Matthew B. Tepper
I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made. ~ FDR (attrib.)
Matthew B. Tepper
2005-11-29 20:45:44 UTC
Post by CoolAsLife
A couple of weeks ago I posted a message about an iPod offer.
I and a lot of other people thought it was a scam.
It is indeed a scam, and your message is a fake. Go jump in a lake.
I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made. ~ FDR (attrib.)