Record collection for sale Nottingham UK as a whole or take your pick
Quagga.R.T.M
2006-06-03 14:48:21 UTC
I'm fed up of collecting records, I've been collecting since I was 13 (1985)
although the records date back before then.

I have 300+ 7"
200+ 12"
200+ LP's
50 78's
30 CD's
30+ 8 track tapes

Probably many more than this, I can't be bothered to count + I didn't want
to over estimate and then leave you disappointed.
Put all of the records in one room and you will hardly be able to move.

The collection is from every musical genre. I have sorted the items into OK
and MINT.
The OK records all play but collectors may sniff at a few of them. Their
condition ranges from Very good (Near Mint) to poor (only just playable).
There are very few poor condition. I would say the majority are Very good to
good. There are some rarities here but as the condition is variable I am
including them with this lot

The mint items are separate and there are quite a few rarities in there. I
know their value, but obviously I'm not a mentalist. I WANT them to SELL.
I'm open to offers (but don't take the Mickey).

I want the room, so all offers will be considered.

Email me if you want to take a look.

I'm in Stapleford.

You can pick out what you want. Or offer for the collection.

A local record collector called Chris (Always see him at Colwick carboot),
was very interested in looking at this lot, but he gave me the wrong phone
number.
Ping Crosby
2006-06-03 17:17:45 UTC
Post by Quagga.R.T.M
[...]